Who doesn’t like chocolate? With Christmas in mind, we have arranged a tour of the Butler’s Chocolate Factory on Tuesday 28 November at 10 am. We’ll meet in its café from 09h30 onwards.
The factory is in Clonshaugh Business Park (6 km from city centre) – directions, parking, access, etc. here: https://www.butlerschocolates.com/en/directions
The Factory Tour is approximately 90 minutes long, and involves the following:
- Dress up like a Butler’s chocolatier in a lab coat and mop cap
- Learn the fascinating history of the cocoa bean and the history of Butler’s Chocolates in the Butler’s Chocolate cinema
- Soak up some facts in the Butler’s Chocolate museum
- A guided tour of the glass-panelled walkway over the factory
- Discover how we make our chocolates through an interactive chocolate demonstration
- Decorate and take home your very own Butler’s chocolate novelty
- Enjoy chocolate tastings throughout!
Video of the chocolate factory tour:
Booking opens on November 14th at 9.00am and closes on November 26th at 11.30pm. The cost is €15.25 per ticket.